I was going to say a duffel, but I think you have plenty of those. I'm bringing two rolling bags to check, that way I can just roll them out of the airport at 11:40 pm in Thailand. I have an older Adidas sports bag that I used in college for, well, sports, that I'm carrying on.
But then again, like I said, you already have two duffel bags, lol
GOOD LUCK! We'll definitely have to keep in touch. And you'll have to let me know what I'm "missing" by going to Thailand instead, haha. Not really missing, but, "could have experienced differently."
Well Renee, You can always copy my baggage! That is if you feel like carrying all of your stuff, which is something I don't mind doing, I will just play my man-card during travel :)
I was going to say a duffel, but I think you have plenty of those. I'm bringing two rolling bags to check, that way I can just roll them out of the airport at 11:40 pm in Thailand. I have an older Adidas sports bag that I used in college for, well, sports, that I'm carrying on.
ReplyDeleteBut then again, like I said, you already have two duffel bags, lol
GOOD LUCK! We'll definitely have to keep in touch. And you'll have to let me know what I'm "missing" by going to Thailand instead, haha. Not really missing, but, "could have experienced differently."
you're are so on your game I feel so behind!! AHH!!
ReplyDeleteWell Renee, You can always copy my baggage! That is if you feel like carrying all of your stuff, which is something I don't mind doing, I will just play my man-card during travel :)
ReplyDelete