Dear Peace Corp Applicant Toolkit-
I received a letter in the mail today about your existence and must say that I am glad to meet you. Over the course of the next few months we will get to know each other a bit better, however I anticipate it being a bit one sided on your part. You will learn so much new information about me and store it in your database and will often leave me wondering what you are thinking. That is no way for a relationship to blossom and flourish, but alas, that will be our nature.
I must admit, I am nervous embarking on this adventure with you. I know I will experience frustration from you the longer we stick it out, but I am keeping my hopes up you will stick by my side through the thick and thin, in sickness and in health, and that you will bring me the future I crave.
Forever Yours,
Kim
....Yep, I'm silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment