Oh The Places You Will Go!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Went and saw Dr. Acula today

Apparently I was supposed to go and get my bloodwork done before my doctor's appointment today, but that was not made clear to me last time.  Plus when I had blood taken before, they took it at the office.  Lucky for me that my TB test and lady exam were done with by 10, so I had time to get to the lab to have my blood taken before work with time to spare to come home for a bit :)

Tomorrow it looks like I will be heading to the health department.  I need a tetanus shot, polio booster, and the last of my Hep A and B shots.  For the last two I am hoping I don't have to get the whole series over again. 

Fingers crossed that everything will come back fine and dandy and my medical portion will be done and put together at my next appointment in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I wanted to introduce myself, I've been following your blog for awhile. I'm nominated for Central/South America leaving June 2010. Your posts on the medical kit have been really helpful!

    ReplyDelete