Oh The Places You Will Go!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I was invited on the 9th and received my invitation on the 24th!

And so I shall be heading off to Ukraine in March as a Secondary Education TEFL Teacher!

I was so stoked to see the UPS man (well, I heard his truck first) that I totally teared up with excitement. 

And now, for some invitation kit exploration..

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!!!! The UPS guy was driving around my neighborhood today too and I thought of you! I can't wait to hear all it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Kimberly! I am so happy for you...and me! I am leaving in March for Ukraine too so we will meet up in Philly...good luck sorting out the packet..it's a whopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super excited for you, little lady. after all the excitement becomes the norm, relax a bit. no more worrying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!
    Best wishes in all you encounter going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! It's too bad that we don't get to serve together in Eastern Europe, but Im super happy for you! Have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super awesome!! Congrats, Kimberley, I'm so glad to hear that the UPS man finally showed up! You'll have a great time, and I can't wait to see your Peace Corps photos! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats awesome!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete