Oh The Places You Will Go!

Monday, February 7, 2011

3(three) :::: 3(eight)

(33) I will occasionally call my mom an ask if I can cook dinner for the family at her house.  She usually says yes and they wound up with some freaking delicious vegetarian chili and potatoes.
(34) Say hello to my collection of bags of stuff for Ukraine.  Here you can see my sheet set, smaller duffel bag, and bags of clothes (cardigans, trench coat, and dress shirts).  My sleeping bag is somewhere hiding behind the pile.
(35) Poor, lonely Cortez.  Spaghetti now has a new home (so sad) since I realized I need to work on weaning myself from my cats and finding them a good home.  I didn't realize Spaghetti would be gone so fast though (I found a home for her less than 12 hours after I started looking).  She is now living with a retired doctor and his wife who just had to put their kitty down.  Cortez is going stir-crazy and I can tell he misses her :(

(36) Since Cortez has been so lonely and meowy lately, I brought him over to my mom's this past weekend so he could get tons of attention.  He tried making friends with my mom's cats, but they weren't really having any of it, so they kept busy outside most of the time.  My family loves him (he is seriously the sweetest cat ever) which is why it bums me out that they will not take him in since he isn't an outdoor cat.

(37) My little brother puts up with my crap and I love it.  He found a little cow toy in my car (how it got there, I will never know), so I made him pose with it and let me take pictures.  Such a trooper!

(38) I currently call this forest home.  So strange to live in a forest after living in a desert for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment