So to fellow applicants who may come across this: thanks for hanging out in the same boat as me :)
In other news-
My first dentist visist in probably eight years or so is next Tuesday at 3. If the helpfulness and chipper tone of the receptionist is any indication of the dentist, I will be pretty stoked. I am not going to lie though, I am a bit freaked out at what I feel like is the inevitability of having to get dental work done. At least the exam and x-rays are free and the office takes my insurance
Tomorrow is phone call day. Let's hope I can get some doctors' visits scheduled sooner rather than later. I also plan on continuing my search for volunteering in the ESL field. I am having a difficult time finding much of anything in Las Vegas! A-Nnoying!
At least I got in some volunteering today with special needs kids. They had a great time learning about working in retail and being treated like "normal" people. It was also nice to see how much the parents appreciated us working with them. It was "thank you"s all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment