Oh The Places You Will Go!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting Anxious.

I have officially finished my dental stuff as of today and I have what will hopefully be my final doctor's visit next week for my colposcopy.  I am hoping the results are such that I can get away with being signed off for a full HPV screening in 15 months (which the doctor seemed okay with doing when I told her 6 month paps would get me deferred).  Fingers crossed I can get this packet out by the end of the month.  I also need two booster shots.  Fun stuff.

The closer I get to finsishing, the more anxious I am becoming about getting invited *fingers crossed* and leaving for the fatastic adventure that is the Peace Corps.  Seeing people getting medically cleared and invited for the first quarter of next year, only makes me think "That could be me!"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I feel the energy ramping up as we head into next quarter as well.

    ReplyDelete