Oh The Places You Will Go!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Goodbye Teeth of Wisdomy Goodness!

I had the wisodm teeth on my right side removed today at around 2p.  Suffice it to say, that side of my face is still numb.

It really wasn't so bad.  I didn't get knocked out or have them gas me up for it, just good ole shots to the gums for some numbing action.

Seeing as how the pain has not kicked in yet, I am not looking forward to it.  I head back to the dentist for wisdom teeth part two on Thursday and to finish my fillings on the left side.

So, to those who have not had them removed yet: don't be skurred! The actual removal part really wasn't so bad, scary, or painful.  But I will let you know about how the post pain is once my face regains feeling.

Update 9/19: Holy cow the left side of my mouth hurts. It is not a sharp pain, but a throbbing intense dull pain, if that makes any sense.  The bottom wisdom tooth was a stubborn little guy to get out, so basically more trauma=more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment