Oh The Places You Will Go!

Monday, September 27, 2010

We PC Kids are all about the Clearances.

This being said, I sent in my dental stuff last Thursday because, in all honesty, I want SOME kind of clearance. 
Medical on the other hand, still waiting on lab results from the colposcopy.  Tomorrow's to do list is varicella titer testing!  I found myself quite annoyed I need a doctor to order the lab work when I called the lab last Friday, so after I called them I made a call to my doctor and found my way to her answering machiene.  I left a message telling her I need the test done and to find out if she could order them.  Lo and behold her assistant called today letting me know I could pick up the order. Yay!

On another note: I have found myself amused at the snowball effect of my Skype post. Copy Catters! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Jamie and I am nominated for Eastern Europe/Central Asia in March 2011 too! I got Medical Clearance about two weeks ago. Still no word from Placement though. Plus, I got to get them wisdom teeth out! haha Good luck!!! I hope it goes smooth. Who knows? We may end up in the same place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for dental, I will be crossing my fingers for you, it does boost the morale a little bit even if you're waiting for labs. And I completely agree that it's beyond dumb that we have to have a dr say it's ok to test our blood for things. My varicella took about a week to get done and mailed to me, I got the Elite Eight done yesterday and will be happy when those get here, it was a fight getting them to test everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jamie! That only makes me more anxious about getting my stuff in! Good luck on the wisdom teeth.

    ReplyDelete