I love Spaghetti's "I am not amused" face.
I don't blame her, I hate having my picture taken, too and my camera has one bright flash. Anyway, see those little bits of pink on her paw? Those are Kitty Caps which are a nifty little invention to keep people from de-clawing (AKA: amputating a piece of the paw!) their furry feline friends by offering an easy alternative. I decided to buy them in colored form this time around and I am so amused by it!
I still don't know where my cats will go when I leave and I really don't want to think about giving them up. My mom and step-dad are refusing to take them in since they don't do litter boxes and my sister HATES cats, so that is out of the question, and my Meme, while amused by them, only puts up with them since I am here to take care of the little monsters. Le sigh.
Oh! And I got my duffel bags in the mail today. Yay! They are actually quite large and I am kind of excited to start getting my things together.
:( i hope you find someone! the only reason i actually took the step between thinking about applying and applying to PC was because my friend told me she'd take my cat. (my mom is taking my dog but refuses the cat.)
ReplyDelete