Oh The Places You Will Go!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Five

You know what I like about this 365 thing?  It helps give me things to write about!  I generally find myself to be a pretty crappy blogger as I tend to either give up and lose interest or wind up using my blog as a means to complain or vent (which I have avoided doing on the particular blog.)

Today I found myself rather stoked by the massive amount of rain I have seen today! Not so stoked to do as much driving in it as I did though.  I has been quite awhile since I have seen a downpour like that :)


My picture today is my first house item that I bought for Peace Corps, which came via FedEx today.  It is a measuring cup and spoon set with metric measurements and pretty colors.  I know I could have bought some when I get there, but I was looking for things to buy online to take with me and "measuring cups" popped into my head as a need.

No comments:

Post a Comment