I plan to actually post pictures of quality eventually, but for now crap-cam pictures will have to suffice since my motivation to try has been killed by my newly found hatred of work. I'll post more on that later, but as of lately I am considering quitting a month earlier than I had initially planned for the sake of my sanity.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Day Two
Leave it to me to forget my fancy pants camera as I left for work today. My little brother turns eleven tomorrow, so we did a birthday celebration today after I made it over to my mom's house from work. I HATE camera phone cameras...
I am glad I was able to celebrate this birthday with my family since I have not been a part of my brother's birthday celebrations for eight years and here I am about to miss two (or three!) more. He was pretty stoked to get the little iPod shuffle I got him. It is a far cry from the iPod touch he wanted for Christmas, but I am a firm believer that kids don't need luxuries like that in their lives so young as it really seems to drive the sense of entitlement so many kids have nowadays.
I plan to actually post pictures of quality eventually, but for now crap-cam pictures will have to suffice since my motivation to try has been killed by my newly found hatred of work. I'll post more on that later, but as of lately I am considering quitting a month earlier than I had initially planned for the sake of my sanity.
I plan to actually post pictures of quality eventually, but for now crap-cam pictures will have to suffice since my motivation to try has been killed by my newly found hatred of work. I'll post more on that later, but as of lately I am considering quitting a month earlier than I had initially planned for the sake of my sanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You make me want to do 365!
ReplyDeleteOkay...I'm doing it.