Oh The Places You Will Go!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twelve

Deliveries!

Not only did I get some books from Amazon today, but my Godiva order arrived today as well!  I love that I found that old gift card, especially since I love me some dark chocolate :)  I did find it hilarious that my one little box of chocolate came in a HUGE box containing a Styrofoam cooler with an ice pack inside.  Extravagant for candy, but hey, at least it didn't melt. 

My big accomplishments for the day, however, were making my own coffee (something I haven't done in years! It came out delicious, btw) and annoying the sourpuss lady who works at the Post Office by writing a check for $0.57 so I could mail off more than half off my paycheck to pay for carpeting.  Upside is I will now only owe another $700!

On the PC front...
I really need to get studying this Ukrainian, but I am having a hard time making myself do it!  Damn you Lost and your Instant-Watch-on-Netflix ways.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a tough time getting myself to study Spanish too. I have no idea why. I know when I get to Ecuador, I'll look back and ask myself WHY didn't I do anything about that language thing.

    I encountered a sourpuss post office lady today too :)

    ReplyDelete