I am kind of a work nerd...
I may not be enjoying my current store, but that doesn't stop me from taking pride in what I do when I am at work. It also doesn't stop me from want to STRANGLE other people I work with who don't pay attention to details. I constantly work on the women's denim wall in my store and if I don't, then I wind up having to
re-organize the entire thing a week later anyway. This is bother some because it is easy to maintain! There are labels under each stack that say which color and size belong there along with how many of each size! As I have been working on this never ending project, I keep finding "Online Only" sizes, that have been returned to the store, which DO NOT go in the wall. In addition to this, I also find re-ticketed item with incorrect size codes. I usually throw them across the shop into our customer service area in frustration. I think these things bother me as much as they do because I know better and I understand how it impacts our customers as well as the store's inventories when things that were coded wrong get sold or returned.
Anyway...The point of the chart above is so that people at work (hopefully) start coding items correctly. I put taped the crap out of these suckers onto every register, in the FR, and on the customer service counter.
Like I said, I am kind of a work nerd :)
No comments:
Post a Comment