Something a little different today: My first ever video! I have forgotten for so long how to do video on my D-90 that I was pretty excited to figure it out :) This will be my Day 23 in lieu of a photo, which I can do if I want to! I had a pretty sweet day hanging with my sisters. We did some baking (Oreo-filled Chocolate Chip Cookies) and some dinner making (sun-dried tomato fettuccine alfredo with blackened chicken). Then we followed things up with a little Wii with the little brother :)
I had a pretty awesome weekend off of work. Yesterday was uneventful during the day, but at night I went to Gainesville for a Peace Corps Bowling Social at UF thrown by the wonderful campus recruiter Amy Panikowski. I got there a bit late, so I didn't actually get to bowl which is fine since I had a good time talking to Liz and Jessica while messing with Jessica's bowling score via distraction. It was nice to get out of the house for something other than work or going to hang out at my mom's house. Jessica was awesome enough to invite me to hang out with her and some friends afterward which was also enjoyable and reminded me how much I like small get-togethers and drinking games.
Once again I didn't feel like proofreading. Sue me :)
You and Liz know each other for real? That's crazy!
ReplyDelete