I am not trying to discriminate again Africa volunteers (you are welcome to sign up!), but they are dominating the journal project thus far! It would be great to get PCVs from multiple countries in each region where possible. Here are the countries that have a PCV signed up:
Africa: Botswana, Zambia, Rwanda, Malawi, Senegal, Uganda, Cameroon
Central/South America: Panama, Ecuador
Central Asia/Asia: Kazakhstan, China
Eastern Europe: Ukraine, Romania
I have loved the enthusiasm about this endeavor and I cannot wait to get things started! We still need 11 more PCVs. If you are interested in this little art project, please E-MAIL me with: Your assignment, departure date, country, last name, e-mail address that you will use during service, and your training address (usually found in your Welcome stuff!). It is too time consuming to track down all of your information via blog!
Thanks!
Note to self: Buy journal this week!
If it matters, I'm nominated for Latin America/Carribbean. I definitely want in.
ReplyDeleteYou can count me in. My invitation should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday and I'm fairly certain it'll be for Moldova. I'll email you my details once I get my country and departure date.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be involved once I know where I am going! Unfortunately, I am still waiting but my nomination is for June, CSA, health extension.
ReplyDeleteI'm DEFINITELY interested, but my nomination for C/SA isn't until Sept. So if you still need someone, count me in! But I understand if you would rather have people with invitations in hand.
ReplyDeleteOooh I missed your other post. Count Mongolia in!
ReplyDeleteCount me in!
ReplyDeleteSecondary English Teacher in Bulgaria; departing March 28, 2011; danielle.vaughn7@gmail.com
I do not have a training address yet, but can get it to you at a later time.
Neat idea! :)